Aus-Professional-Bridge (APB) facilitates hope, opportunities and empowerment for qualified but vocationally-disadvantaged members of our community including Australian-born and migrant communities. This will enable them to secure employment, career fulfillment, and stability for themselves and their families.
APB also partners with businesses, government and community groups in the effective and efficient use of talents in this largely untapped wealth of diverse human resource pool.
APB provides a “BRIDGE” for empowering people, enabling them to move from unemployment, low esteem, frustration, procrastination and poverty into sustainable employment, career fulfillment, and financial stability. In doing this, they also make positive contributions to national growth.
The Activities of APB (the “BRIDGE”) include:
- Providing networking opportunities and ongoing employment support services for our clients enabling them to acquire the local networks, professional integration, and strategies for securing and holding jobs.
- Providing career counselling, coaching and mentoring services to our clients who are disadvantaged by lack of suitable capabilities, culture shocks, dislodgement from their career paths, and other such challenges.
- Providing training to our clients who are disadvantaged by lack of skills, suitable competencies, and other qualifications.
- Providing work experience and employment opportunities to our clients who are disadvantaged by lack of suitable work experiences.
- Providing a vehicle for more experienced professionals, philanthropic individuals, groups, and organisations to help our clients in securing and holding suitable careers and businesses.
- Facilitating vocationally-aligned programs to engage and empower youths from diverse cultures ("guiding them young").
- Advocating and representing our clients' bid for a fair go with regards to opportunities in their chosen vocations.
Our key philosophy: Diversity and inclusion is a competitive advantage . . . for people, businesses and communities.